Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Day 340: Organize Cooking Utensils

Posted by J at 6:00 AM
Today's Positivity activity: Clean and organize kitchen utensil drawer.
Do this instead of:  60 min of random web patrol.

I try to do a household challenge on Wednesdays, and today's came about because of Day 326's kitchen counter clearing. I realized I'd done a day of cleaning the silverware drawer and the tool/junk drawer, but had not done the drawer smack in between them--the drawer that holds all my cooking utensils. (Two drawers, actually, one big and one small.) Today I want to get them organized so things are easy to find and grab.


The Results: Done! Okay, so the drawer isn't the neatest thing ever, but it's a huge improvement. I can find things now!





Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)
30 / 100


 Life in General
80 / 100


 My Mood
85 / 100



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea