Monday, February 8, 2016

Day 345: Attract Wealth, Love, Health Guided Meditation

Posted by J at 6:00 AM


Today's Positivity activity:  It's Meditation Monday! In looking back through some previous Monday topics, I found that one of the most heavily viewed videos I've posted was Day 317's Attracting Wealth meditation. So today I've got another one designed around the laws of attraction.
Do This Instead of: 15 minutes of random web patrol.
The Results: I'll confess this video threw me for a while. It was far less of a guided meditation and more of a lecture-slash-affirmation video. Once I let go of the meditation idea and just settled in to listen, I found myself relaxed and hearing some positive statements about attracting what I want in life. 



Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*
25 / 100


 Life in General
80 / 100


 My Mood
85 / 100



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea