Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Day 347: Empty a Box

Posted by J at 6:00 AM
Today's Positivity activity: Empty out a box that hasn't been touched since moving/filling.
Do this instead of:  30 min of random web patrol.

I try to do a household challenge on Wednesdays, and today's is in response to my most cluttered space, the cupboard under the stairs. I've made gradual progress on it, and now I have access to the boxes that have been stuffed in the back since moving in. Today's challenge: Go through one of those boxes and empty it.

So hit the attic, basement, garage, or back of the closet and choose ONE box that hasn't seen the light of day for some time. Determine to empty it out.


The Results: Done! I climbed into that cupboard beneath the stairs and emptied half a box plus dumped out some bags and other items. Plus I found a large bag of Christmas decorations we'd wondered about last season!


Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)
25 / 100


 Life in General
85 / 100


 My Mood
85 / 100



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea