Saturday, February 20, 2016

Day 357: Revisit a Past Challenge

Posted by J at 6:00 AM

Today's Positivity activity: Select any past positivity challenge from this blog and do it again!

Do this instead of:  Random web patrol

They say that good habits are worth repeating, and positivity should be at the top of that list. Today, it's time to go retro and revisit some past challenge, select one that seems right, and do it.

The Results: There were so many I wanted to revisit I had trouble choosing! But I decided to sit down after a busy day of errands and cleaning to do some zen doodling. I popped on the video below and drew for an hour. I love how doodling gets you into such a calm, meditative state.


Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)
40 / 100


 Life in General
80 / 100


 My Mood
85 / 100



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea