Sunday, February 21, 2016

Day 358: Splurge a Little

Posted by J at 6:00 AM

Today's Positivity activity: Indulge in a little splurge on something positive just for you!

Do this instead of:  Random web patrol

Maybe you've been a bit tight on your budget, scrimping and saving and denying yourself. Maybe you're like me and rarely spend money on yourself. With tax returns coming in, now's the time to treat yourself to a tiny (or not-so-tiny) something. No need to get crazy here. Just indulge in something that "sparks joy" in you.

The Results: Well here was a fine thing...after all that talk about splurging a bit if you're like me and rarely spend money on yourself, what did I go and do? I went out shopping and spent money on my kid and on a dish rack for the cupboard (as mentioned in Wednesday's challenge). I considered grabbing something online real quick to meet the challenge, but I didn't want to impulse buy something that isn't really a joy-sparker. So I've vowed to myself to splurge on myself this coming week.


Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)

0 / 100


 Life in General
90 / 100


 My Mood
90 / 100



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea