Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Day 360: Enjoy the Ambiance of Spring

Posted by J at 6:00 AM


Today's Positivity activity:  Get a jump start on spring by enjoying some video ambiance.
Do This Instead of: not.
Tuesdays are about indulging in a relaxing ambiance, either via music, immersive scenery, or both. Today I want to start thinking about spring by playing the above video on my desk at work.


The Results: This was such a neat video! Lots of timelapse stuff of snow melting and flowers blooming. It is on a repeating loop, but I found that I caught new things each time that I'd missed previously.


Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)
35 / 100


 Life in General
75 / 100


 My Mood
80 / 100



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea