Sunday, April 12, 2015

Day 43: Just Relax

Posted by J at 6:00 AM
Today's Positivity activity:  Relax for 30 minutes before work.
Do this instead of: Last minute runaround or Facebook browsing

When I say "relax", I don't just mean sit down for a quick 5. I mean a full-on 30 minutes with herbal tea, feet up, shoes off, and the massage chair going. Oh yes, and some kind of relaxation music or nature sounds in the background.

Okay, this was quite nice to do before work. I suspect I'll be repeating this idea again sometime, if not many times.



Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)
35 / 100


 Life in General
75 / 100


 My Mood
75 / 100



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea