Monday, May 18, 2015

Day 79: Clearing Negativity Guided Meditation

Posted by J at 6:00 AM

Today's Positivity activity:  It's Meditation Monday! Today I am trying out another of the guided meditations from the amazing Honest Guys YouTube Channel. This one is designed to clear negativity, which I definitely need while dealing with some particularly rough issues in therapy.
Do this instead of: Browsing the internet before work.

Well this will definitely be a useful meditation while I process some issues, although I will say that today this brought some sadness to the surface rather than simply banishing negative thoughts. That said, I didn't give this many positivity points for today's challenge, but over the long run I can see where this will be a very useful visualization for helping me move forward on my journey to letting go.


Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)
5 / 100


 Life in General
65 / 100


 My Mood
50 / 100



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea