Friday, May 22, 2015

Day 83: Find and Share a Weekly Quote

Posted by J at 6:00 AM
Today's Positivity activity: Find a quote of the week to post on the blog and share at work or with a friend. Attempt to embrace the wisdom in it.
Do this instead of: 1/2 hr of web patrol.

I've gone through some times lately when I've dealt with some behavior and personalities that have created conflict for me. One of my weaknesses is letting people rent space in my head, as well as subconsciously drawing in the negative output of others. I want to create a shell around myself that allows positive influence in while letting the negative roll off.


Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)
15 / 100


 Life in General
75 / 100


 My Mood
70 / 100



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea