Monday, May 25, 2015

Day 86:Meditation to Release Thoughts That Don't Serve You

Posted by J at 6:00 AM

Today's Positivity activity:  It's Meditation Monday! Today I am trying a guided meditation from Suzanne Robichaud on letting go of thoughts that don't serve you. This is my first time checking out her videos, and I'm quite interested in the theme of this one.
Do this instead of: Browsing the internet before work.

I confess...this one had me drifting off to sleep in minutes, so it's kind of hard to give it a fair review! Other than yeah, I needed the rest. And also, even when we drift off, our minds still hear the guided meditation, so hopefully some benefits were derived subconsciously. I'll try this again when I'm more fully awake to start with.


Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)
15 / 100


 Life in General
40 / 100


 My Mood
50 / 100



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea