Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Day 87: Visit a (Virtual) Art Museum

Posted by J at 6:00 AM
Today's Positivity activity: Visit one or more virtual art museums.
Do this instead of: 1 hr of Facebook and Netflix.

I don't have an art museum nearby, or else I would have made this challenge about visiting a real museum. Instead, I have the ability to tour the Louvre, the National Gallery of London, and the National Gallery of Art--all from the comfort of my chair.

Louvre Virtual Tours
National Gallery of London Virtual Tour
National Gallery of Art Virtual Tours

This was kinda neat! I spent some time "wandering" the halls of famous museums, studying works by Rembrandt, Picasso, and more. Very nice, and made me want to look for some good art museums out my way.



Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)
25 / 100


 Life in General
70 / 100


My Mood
70 / 100



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea