Monday, June 22, 2015

Day 114: Perfect Day Meditation

Posted by J at 6:00 AM


Today's Positivity activity:  It's Meditation Monday! This week, I'm trying out a video from the Angel Meditations channel. This 8 minute meditation on the perfect day is based on the law of attraction.

Do This Instead of: random web surfing.


I expected this would be a meditation guiding me through my ideal day. Instead, it was a series of "repeat after me" affirming statements that left me relaxed and in a happier state than when I began. A nice way to start the day.


Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)
20 / 100


 Life in General
65 / 100


 My Mood
70 / 100



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea