Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Day 143: Visit a New Theme Park (Virtually)

Posted by J at 6:00 AM
Today's Positivity activity: Visit a theme park I've never been to before...virtually
Do this instead of:  30-60 minutes of random internet patrol

Okay, so those who've read my blog recently know my summer vacation had some hiccups. With that all behind me, I want to take a moment today to enjoy some thrills and spills-- without the heat, crowds, or expense of the real thing! I think I'll check out the above video to decide which park to "visit", then look for more videos showcasing some of the rides and attractions. Whee!

Well, "virtual" theme park-ing went to a whole different level once I popped over to YouTube this morning and got rolling.  I wound up discovering some virtual rides created and built all in Minecraft, one video of which included a map download so I could actually "walk around" inside space mountain and ride it in game. The work that went in to these amazed me! Here's a couple faves:




Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)
40 / 100


 Life in General
65 / 100


 My Mood
70 / 100



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea