Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Day 171: Write an Unexpected Email

Posted by J at 6:00 AM

Today's Positivity activity: Drop a friendly Email to someone for no reason.
Do this instead of:  30 min of random web surfing

When work or duty calls, I'm fairly good about returning Emails/communication right away. But when it's just to reach out and say hi to a friend, I'm sorry to say I can be somewhat forgetful. Today I'll pick a friend I haven't been in touch with for a while and drop them an Email.

The Results: I dropped a line to a pen pal I hadn't really chatted with for almost a year! Time flies, does it not? It was a good day for a challenge that took me out of myself, too, between a hectic work day and some family issues.

Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

20 / 100


 Life in General

65 / 100
 

 My Mood

70 / 100



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea