Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Day 172: Have a Pajama Day

Posted by J at 6:00 AM

Today's Positivity activity: Declare today Pajama Day!
Do this instead of:  Putting on whatever.

It's my day off, and today I've decided my daughter and I will have a fun PJ Day. We'll lounge around in our comfies and just BE. Yes! (I may or may not be seen outside in said attire.) This, by the way, is NOT the same thing as those days when I have failed to get dressed because I was feeling too down to care. This is a purposeful activity meant to stir a sense of fun and whimsy in the house.`

The Results: Yay for pajama day! And yes, I did go out for pizza in my loungewear, though admittedly it consisted of a T-shirt and my old workout pants. It had to happen. That pizza was worth it!

Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)
25 / 100


 Life in General
80 / 100


 My Mood
80 / 100



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea