Thursday, August 20, 2015

Day 173: Eat More Fiber

Posted by J at 6:00 AM


Today's Positivity activity: Eat more foods rich in fiber
Do this instead of:  forgetting and eating "whatever"

I'm continuing a weekly challenge in conjunction with my daughter's nutrition schoolwork, and this week's focus is on fiber. I'll be attempting to boost my intake.

The Results: Okay, so I managed to eat some prunes, Special K with fruit, some rice and beans, and some popcorn, which I was surprised to find counted as a food with fiber.



Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)

20 / 100


 Life in General

60 / 100
 

 My Mood

65 / 100



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea