Friday, August 21, 2015

Day 174: Find and Share a Weekly Quote

Posted by J at 6:00 AM
Today's Positivity activity: Find a quote of the week to share on the blog. Attempt to embrace the wisdom in it.
Do this instead of: 1/2 hr of web patrol.

With my recent discovery of the Passion Planner, I'm starting to do this for the first time in a very long time. At night I fall asleep while dreaming up ways to achieve my goals, perhaps by planning out scenes in the book I'm currently writing. When I wake up, I think of my planner and what I need to tackle that day. It makes the whole day a more directed, meaningful experience.



Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)
20 / 100


 Life in General
60 / 100


 My Mood
65 / 100



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea