Saturday, August 29, 2015

Day 182: Try a New Recipe

Posted by J at 6:00 AM
Today's Positivity activity: Try out a new recipe
Do this instead of:  an hour of random Internet patrol.

Sometimes, I cook. I enjoy it when I do. I squirrel away recipes for that Someday when I'll make them. That said, I go through phases where I avoid the kitchen or don't want to venture out and try anything new. Today I'm going to hit up the recipe book for a little culinary adventure.

The Results: Oh, yum...I made some honey sriracha brussels sprouts in hopes of copy-catting a restaurant appetizer my husband and I went nuts for a few weeks ago. Heaven!

Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)
30 / 100


 Life in General
70 / 100


 My Mood
80 / 100



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea