Friday, September 11, 2015

Day 195: Find and Share a Weekly Quote

Posted by J at 6:00 AM
Today's Positivity activity: Find a quote of the week to share on the blog. Attempt to embrace the wisdom in it.
Do this instead of: 1/2 hr of web patrol.

This quote was worth remembering this past couple of weeks after I hurt my hand. I was frustrated that it stayed swollen, hurt, and affected my work for far longer than I felt it should. I wanted to "see" results. My husband was the one who reminded me that after the trauma it undertook, a lot of healing had to go on under the surface before I would notice the change.

The same can be said for my life achievements, as well as for my mental and emotional well being. For 195 days now, I've been doing this positivity challenge. While I would have liked to have become a perfectly positive soul right at Day 1, I know a lot of work has gone on under the surface, strengthening my "roots" before the fruits of that work sprout.



Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)

15 / 100


 Life in General

70 / 100

 My Mood

75 / 100


*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea