Saturday, September 12, 2015

Day 196: Clean Out Your Purse

Posted by J at 6:00 AM


Today's Positivity activity: Clean out my purse

Do this instead of:  15 minutes of random web surfing. Okay, maybe 30 minutes.

Clutter in my purse is one of those facts of life, like death and taxes. Today I'll tackle the clutter and organize my bag. If you don't carry a purse, you can do this with your laptop case, backpack, briefcase, or your car glove compartment/center console.

The Results: Achievement unlocked, AKA done! And since I recently started a file system to organize paperwork, it's easy to pluck out the papers I need to keep for later reference. Before this, I used to let them pile up foreverandever in my bag until my shoulder cried for mercy under the weight of my hefty bag. My shoulder still whined a bit when I was finished, but I did lighten the load by a good pound or two.

Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)

20 / 100


 Life in General

70 / 100


 My Mood

75 / 100



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea