Monday, September 21, 2015

Day 205: Create Your Reality -Guided Meditation

Posted by J at 6:00 AM


Today's Positivity activity:  It's Meditation Monday! Today's meditation comes from a new (to me) source: Kari Samuels' YouTube channel. Visualizing the future to create your own reality sounds a lot like some of the things I've been doing with my passion planner and such, so I thought I'd give this 12-minute video a whirl.
Do This Instead of: Stressing out before work;  12 minutes of random web surfing.
The Results: This was an interesting meditation, where it guides you to choose a goal, then travel to a future  "you" who has already attained it, then put yourself on that same path. Reminded me of some of the principles of "Quantum Jumping", something I learned about early this year.



Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)

25 / 100


 Life in General

75 / 100
 

 My Mood

75 / 100



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea