Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Day 206: Put Out Fall Decor

Posted by J at 6:00 AM


Today's Positivity activity: Change out my indoor and outdoor decor to fall theme.

Do this instead of: 60 minutes of random web patrol. 

September is ticking away rapidly, and while my area is still facing summer temps of up to 100 degrees, it's time to think about Fall. Today I'll put out my fall patio and indoor decor (not "Halloween" just yet though). Maybe I'll light a pumpkin or spiced apple candle for good measure!
My little fall patio display

The Results: I lit my caramel apple scented candle and went to town, putting out my fall-themed front patio décor and my fall "grapes" in the dining area. I like changing out décor periodically--it gives everything a boost of fresh, fun energy.

Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)

35 / 100


 Life in General

65 / 100

 My Mood

75 / 100



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea