Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Day 213: Learn a Word of the Day

Posted by J at 6:00 AM


Today's Positivity activity: Learn a new word of the day.

Do this instead of:  a few more minutes of web surfing before work

Today I'll be expanding my linguistic horizons by finding a Word of the Day app or website and adding that to my daily rotation.

The Results: So my word of the day was "anomia", meaning not being able to recognize or say the name of objects. I got this from a dictionary site HERE, which posts a new word each day.



Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)
15 / 100


 Life in General
70 / 100


 My Mood
75 / 100



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea