Saturday, October 3, 2015

Day 217: Make a Vision Board

Posted by J at 6:00 AM

Today's Positivity activity: Make a vision board (or journal).

Do this instead of:  60 minutes of random web/TV

I recently heard of the vision board concept when looking at activities to do with my daughter. A vision (or "dream") board is basically a collage of things you want to do, goals to achieve or fun to be had. They can be made with magazine clippings, photos, drawings, or words, done on poster board or in a journal. (Pinterest has loads of examples.)

My "vision board" will be done journal style to save on space.

The Results: I saved even more space by doing my board on Microsoft OneNote. Just a few fun things I like and want to do more of.




Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)
25 / 100


 Life in General
75 / 100


 My Mood
80 / 100


*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea