Sunday, October 4, 2015

Day 218: Organize Gift Wrap Items

Posted by J at 6:00 AM

Today's Positivity activity: Organize/set up a gift wrap area.

Do this instead of:  60 minutes of random web patrol

With the holidays around the corner, this is the perfect time to get some zen going in the gift wrap department. At the moment, I have bags, bows, ribbons, and wrapping paper stuffed into the closet somewhat willy-nilly. Although my house is too small to establish a gift wrap station per se, but I plan to organize the closet stash so it's easy to find and grab what I need.


The Results: I used a pair of mesh shelves to organize my gift bags and goodies and set it up on the top shelf of my closet. It's much neater now.



Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)
30 / 100


 Life in General
80 / 100


 My Mood
85 / 100



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea