Monday, October 5, 2015

Day 219: Creativity Surge -a Guided Meditation

Posted by J at 6:00 AM


Today's Positivity activity:  It's Meditation Monday! Today's meditation is something I've been seeking out, which are video exercises to help unlock/boost creativity. I found this video, Image Making for a Surge of Creativity, on a channel I hadn't been to before, HayHousePresents. I'm excited to give it a try.
Do This Instead of: Stressing out before work;  9 minutes of random web surfing.
The Results: So I found myself scouring the web regarding some bad news I'd heard, rarely a good thing for me. I was spending time on that negativity instead of finishing the outline for my new short story series. I remembered this video and stopped what I was doing, put it on, and let go of the "drama du jour" in favor of sparking my creativity. I went back to working on the outline, and all was well.

Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*
35 / 100


 Life in General
70 / 100


 My Mood
75 / 100


*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea