Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Day 220: Wear Halloween Accessories

Posted by J at 6:00 AM

Today's Positivity activity: Wear something fun with a Halloween theme.

Do this instead of:  Putting on whatever

It's almost time for trick or treat, so to get in the spirit of things, I'll have some fun today wearing themed accessories.


The Results: I wore some ghostie earrings with matching socks, as shown here. And I got my daughter in on the fun by loaning her a pair of Halloween socks too.



Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

            Positivity Boost (from today's activity)
30 / 100


                     Life in General
75 / 100


My Mood
80 / 100



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea