Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Day 221: Eat Dessert First

Posted by J at 6:00 AM


Today's Positivity activity: Have dessert before the meal.

Do this instead of:  The traditional way!

Because sometimes, you just gotta have the fun before the not, the reward before the work, I decided to indulge a bit for today's challenge. (Besides, tomorrow is Thursday, so I'll have a nutrition challenge to balance things out. Right?)

Talk about carb loading! I got a week's worth with this meal.
The Results: My daughter was way on board for this challenge! The downside was we got pretty full before tackling our dinner, so we put the rest away to heat up later in the evening. But I'll admit this was super fun, considering we rarely ever have "dessert" with dinner, let alone as the first course!


Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)
35 / 100


 Life in General
80 / 100


 My Mood
85 / 100


*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea