Monday, November 2, 2015

Day 247: Ignite Creative Flow -a Guided Meditation

Posted by J at 6:00 AM


Today's Positivity activity:  It's Meditation Monday! Today's meditation comes from the BodySoulHypnosis YouTube channel. Back on Day 219, I posted a meditation for unlocking creativity, and since then, I've been finding more and watching them before bed on the nights before I have my designated writing days. This video is a new one that I want to try as I've launched into the month-long national writing challenge I posted yesterday. 
Do This Instead of: Stressing out before work;  29 minutes of Facebook patrol.
The Results: I will admit, I fell asleep to this one. Must have worked, though, because I woke up and got straight to work on writing and was able to get in well above the word count goal I was after. One thing-this video spends a good 7 minutes or so just getting you into a relaxed state. If you are at all adept at getting into a meditative state, skip ahead to roughly the 6 minute mark. 


Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)
20 / 100


 Life in General
75 / 100


 My Mood
80 / 100


*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea