Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Day 248: Wear Your Absolute Favorite Outfit

Posted by J at 6:00 AM

Today's Positivity activity: Wear your favorite feel-good outfit.

Do this instead of:  Tossing on whatever

Today, reach for that top that you love, the most flattering dress or slacks, and the shoes that you sigh over and call it Fashion Day! (And if all these items clash, pick your favorite of them all.)

The Results:I realized I scheduled this on a work day, and scrubs aren't exactly my "favorite" outfit. But I paired the scrub jacket with a top I really love and a necklace I adore, and yeah! I was getting compliments.


Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)
30 / 100


 Life in General
80 / 100


 My Mood
80 / 100


*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea