Monday, November 23, 2015

Day 268: 5-Minute Energy Boost - a Guided Meditation

Posted by J at 6:00 AM


Today's Positivity activity:  It's Meditation Monday! Today's meditation comes from Brad Archer's YouTube channel. I've been tired while waking up lately, so the idea of a quick energy boost sounds like just the thing. 
Do This Instead of: Stressing out before work;  5 minutes of extra Facebook patrol.
The Results: I tried this out in the morning and it was nice, though a bit different than I was expecting. It was actually quite relaxing rather than the big energy surge I thought would happen...the video guided me through some deep breathing to help get some blood flow, so that gave a bit of a lift. Not a bad wake up.


Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)
20 / 100 (20.00%)


 Life in General
75 / 100 (75.00%)


 My Mood
80 / 100 (80.00%)


*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea