Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Day 269: Enjoy Reaching a Goal

Posted by J at 6:00 AM

Today's Positivity activity: Take time out to reflect and applaud reaching a goal.

Do this instead of:  Jumping into the next thing.

Today I'll take a moment to enjoy reaching a goal: in this case, doing the November Novel Writing Challenge I posted as my challenge for Day 246.

The Results: Done deal. Took a breather and posted some of my "winner" badges and reflected on the journey. It's a good feeling to reach goals, and sometimes we need to take a beat and give ourselves that well-deserved pat on the back.



Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)

50 / 100 (50.00%)

 Life in General
65 / 100 (65.00%)

 My Mood
70 / 100 (70.00%)


*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea