Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Day 270: Clean the Top of the Fridge

Posted by J at 6:00 AM

Today's Positivity activity: Clean off the top of the refrigerator.

Do this instead of:  1 hr of random Facebook patrol.

I try to do a household challenge on Wednesdays, and today's is something that once again, I've been putting off for too long. While I've been fairly good about keeping the inside of the fridge cleared and wiped down, the TOP is a whole other matter. Dust, greast, and miscellaneous items like to accumulate there, and the results aren't pretty. Today I'll spend a bit of time getting that zone to sparkle!



The Results: True confession time! I did not do this challenge today. (I know, for shame!!) I had the day before Thanksgiving off from work, was completely exhausted, and have to work on the holiday, so I decided to veg out today totally. (Well, except for getting some cooking done for the meal tomorrow, plus cleaning the bathroom and "regular" chores.) You know what this means...we'll have to have a "Take 2" next week.



Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)

0 / 100


 Life in General
85 / 100 (85.00%)


 My Mood
85 / 100 (85.00%)



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea