Sunday, December 27, 2015

Day 302: Watch a Self-Empowerment Movie

Posted by J at 6:00 AM


Today's Positivity activity:  It's Day 8 of my Count My Blessings Countdown Calendar to New Year. Each day I'll watch a different video or film that is uplifting, contains a message of thankfulness, or offers a time of peaceful reflection over the events of the past year. Today I've tracked down a movie that I really enjoyed several years back, a somewhat overlooked holiday flick from 2007 where an ordinary boy rises from his circumstances to come into his powers and defeat darkness--"The Seeker: The Dark is Rising".
Do This Instead of: 2 hrs of random web patrol.
The Results: Ah, a fun film I hadn't seen in years. I sat with it first thing and enjoyed the theme of finding your strength to beat the darkness.


Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)
30 / 100 (30.00%)


 Life in General
80 / 100 (80.00%)


 My Mood
80 / 100 (80.00%)



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea