Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Day 304: Healing Music for Positive Energy

Posted by J at 6:00 AM


Today's Positivity activity:  It's Day 10 of my Count My Blessings Countdown Calendar to New Year. Each day I'll watch a different video or film that is uplifting, contains a message of thankfulness, or offers a time of peaceful reflection over the events of the past year. Today I've opted for a musical positivity challenge, by popping on a 3-hour reiki/meditation video designed to inspire positive energy.
Do This Instead of: having a regular work day.
The Results: Perfect timing....work's been so hectic lately, and it was nice to have peaceful, soothing music. At one point I looked around and saw my coworkers all sitting quietly, focused and getting their computer work done with the music playing very calmly in the background.


Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)
25 / 100 (25.00%)


 Life in General
70 / 100 (70.00%)


 My Mood
75 / 100 (75.00%)



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea