Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Day 325: Enjoy the Ambiance of a Waterfall

Posted by J at 6:00 AM


Today's Positivity activity:  Enjoy the soothing ambiance of beautiful waterfalls (virtually).
Do This Instead of: not.
Tuesdays are lately about ambiance, either via music, immersive scenery, or both. Today I'll be playing the above video, "Waterfalls of the World", on my tablet at work. There are so many awesome waterfall videos on YouTube that it was difficult to choose!

The Results: Ah, how lovely this was. I played the above through a couple of times, and then I went through a couple other YouTube waterfall videos. During a hectic work day, I took some time to stop here and there and be mindful of the beauty in the video, enjoying and appreciating the soothing sounds.


Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)
35 / 100 (35.00%)


 Life in General
70 / 100 (70.00%)


 My Mood
75 / 100 (75.00%)



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea