Monday, February 1, 2016

Day 338: One-Moment Meditation to Relieve Stress

Posted by J at 6:00 AM

Today's Positivity activity:  It's Meditation Monday, and I have something a bit different for us this time. Today's video teaches a technique in "moment meditation" rather than just doing a guided meditation. I decided to offer this after realizing my most popular Monday challenge was a post about meditation for stress and anxiety relief
Do This Instead of: 5 minutes of random web patrol.
The Results: This was so simple, something I can start doing right away. And admittedly, I found the animation very cute. 



Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)
20 / 100


 Life in General
75 / 100


 My Mood
80 / 100



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea