Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Day 353: Relax with Sea Turtles

Posted by J at 6:00 AM


Today's Positivity activity:  Immerse yourself in the graceful, underwater realm of sea turtles.
Do This Instead of: not.
Tuesdays are about indulging in a relaxing ambiance, either via music, immersive scenery, or both. Today my desk at work will play host to sea turtles, courtesy of the above video.


The Results: Done! What a nice video this was, and I found myself taking a moment to breathe and watch the turtles and fish glide gracefully through the water. After this one was over, I found a second sea turtle video on the same channel and let that one run.


Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)
25 / 100


 Life in General
70 / 100


 My Mood
80 / 100



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea