Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Day 354: Organize Dish Cupboard

Posted by J at 6:00 AM
Today's Positivity activity: Clean out and organize the dish cupboard

Do this instead of:  30 min of random web patrol.

I try to do a household challenge on Wednesdays, and today I'll be back in the kitchen. The dish cupboard will get some TLC, wiped clean and organized.


The Results: Well, the dish shelves are nice and neat, but my plan to get one of those stackable racks to further organize my plates didn't pan out as the store didn't carry them. Maybe I'll try Bed Bath and Beyond over the weekend.



Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)
15 / 100


 Life in General
75 / 100


 My Mood
70 / 100



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea