Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Day 255: Explore New Music

Posted by J at 6:00 AM

Today's Positivity activity: Browse music from artists you haven't heard before

Do this instead of:  an hour or two of random web patrol

Music is an important part of my positivity, but I really haven't had much in the way of a musical challenge since wayyy back on Day 3. I often stick with tried and true favorites, but today I'll surf around for some new stuff. Well, the music doesn't have to be NEW, hence me using the gramophone graphic. It just needs to be new to me.


The Results: I like a wide range of music and often listen to music that will inspire whatever fiction I'm writing. So I searched up some pagan sabbat music (the theme of my current writing project) and had a good time with it. One group (called Mabon) used an instrument I'd never heard of--a Hurdy Gurdy. The video is below (the hurdy gurdy is on the far right in the thumbnail).


Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)
40 / 100


 Life in General
70 / 100


 My Mood
75 / 100



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea